SAFEGUARDING CHILD & VUNERABLE ADULT POLICY
FRINTON BOWLS CLUB
CHILD AND VULNERABLE ADULT PROTECTION POLICY
Frinton Bowls Club fully accepts its legal and moral obligation to exercise its duty of care and to protect all children and vulnerable adults participating in its activities, and to safeguard their welfare.
We are committed to do this by acknowledging that :
- The welfare of the child or vulnerable adult is paramount;
- Each individual irrespective of age, gender, religion, race or disability has the right to protection from abuse;
- Each individual has a right to be safe, and to be treated with respect and dignity;
We shall use our best endeavours to ensure that :
- All allegations of abuse are taken seriously, and that the response to them is swift and appropriate;
- The effectiveness of our policy is reviewed annually;
- A responsible person shall be appointed as Safeguarding Officer to whom members can address any concerns.
Frinton Bowls Club requires that any Player under the age of 18 be accompanied by a Parent or Guardian who will have completed a Parent/Guardian Form which shall be held by the Club.
Frinton Bowls Club Safeguarding Officer is :
Paul Williams, Mobile : 07538 268888